A day in the life of an Elder

Monday, February 9, 2009

God's image and countenance is imprinted on our souls.

Hey Fam!
Sorry very short on time! as usual. But here is something sweet I learned this week. So Jesus tells a bunch of Pharisees off in a response to a question regarding taxes given to Caesar. Remember that one? Well He responds saying render unto Cesar what is his and render unto God what is His. So in observation one can notice that the coin presented Jesus had Caesar’s image on it. So it is also with our souls. God's image and countenance is imprinted on our souls. Not only does Christ expand on the relationship of church and state but also He tells us what we should render to Him and God. And that is our whole souls. Neat. I'm sorry I have short time. I enjoyed all of your emails. Ky nice hit holmes. Alexis and Matt have fun on the drive. That is so crazy how close you will be. Mom and Dad I'm so happy that you had fun. Mexico! I went on splits with the Spanish missionaries and came the closest that I'll ever come to having the gift of tongues. It was sweet! I love you all and I'm doing good... I do have a favor to ask of one of you. One of the elders is having a birthday and he always talks about how he was stuck in the friend zone with girls so I was thinking about getting him a shirt that says chicks dig my friendship. but there are no shirt shops around here. I don't know if that would cost a lot to get a shirt with that but if you could check in on that for me that would be great. His b-day is on the 22nd of this month. anywho Love you all so much!!!

No comments: