A day in the life of an Elder

Monday, October 19, 2009

Hey fam!

It was quite a funny week. I had my birthday... my camera died out on me... The rain soaked my scriptures... I got to see my neice in real life... I got to talk to Mom and Dad... I made myself a funfetti cake (which i put too much batter in too small a container which made the outside nice and crispy and the inside still liquid) *idiot* and that is about it. I had so much fun though. I thought the rain was going to kill our goal of handing out the rest of the 25 Book of Mormons we had planned but the Lord provided man. Although everyone stayed inside while it was raining the Lord placed certain people in our path that needed to have one. Lets see I don't know what to say. See ya next week... This will probably be the last email session so don't worry about writin' next week. Love you all so much. Thanks for everything that you've done for me. I can't say thanks enough. Can't wait to see ya. Peace!

No comments: