A day in the life of an Elder

Monday, January 5, 2009

It was kind of a JEEZ moment...

Hey Fam,

Feliz dia mi familia. This week has been a good one. I'm getting use to the area and everything. It is much slower than Roseville. I think I got spoiled there. So I ate dinner over at this family's house where they had a twelve year old and I thought to myself woah, Ky is that age. I'll get back just in time for the pimary pimple poppin' haha. It was kind of a JEEZ moment. I am so happy right now. I say that alot don't I. Every once in a while Heavenly Father gives me blips of divine perspective on the world. It is hard here in many ways to progress the work. It is just a more rural area. I'm sinking on time but I can't tell you How much I appreciate the support and also how much I appreciate my Heavenly Father. I thank you all for helping me realize that I am a son of God. That priceless piece of info would be enough to get me through many things. I love you all and have a great week!

No comments: