A day in the life of an Elder

Monday, March 2, 2009

So that is my story for the week

Hey family!
So this week has been a stress and a half. We're prepping for Zone conference here in Auburn while we hed to do about 6 hours of computer work over a three day period. I'm a little groggy from it. But some great news is that another sheep is coming into the fold! There is young man 12 years of age who is getting baptized this saturday! I'm excited for him. The past couple lessons we've taken some of the deacons in our ward over there and i found out that we should really just send 12 year olds out on the mish. These kids were testifying more powerfully than i can even know. They will be great missionaries. So that is my story for the week. These kids are crazy cool. But i'm greatful for everything that you all do and i hope i say that enough. I love you and hope that this email wasn't too lame.

No comments: