A day in the life of an Elder

Monday, March 30, 2009

Hey fam!

Hey fam!
So there is not too much to say... My new comp is elder powell. I lived with him in Gridley and it should be tons of fun. I like the kid.. He's sweet and a pretty hard worker. It's going to be a good transfer. I'm very excited. We had the best 5th sunday lesson ever in church. It was about the present dispensation and how revelation works. I'm excited for conference. It is going to be sick yo. I was teaching this guy with the spanish elders and in broken spanish i was teaching about prophets and helped him see that if we just listen to them we will recognize the spirit that they have as ordained prophets of today. I love having my testimony of them reaffirmed each time I hear them. Also Dad you got a letter comin but it will be a little late. I love you all
Thank you for everything!!
Loves

No comments: