A day in the life of an Elder

Monday, April 6, 2009

Sup mi cuates!!

Sup mi cuates!!
Sorry I'm getting this one out a little late today. I freakin loved conference. My fave was (sorry ladies) priesthood sesh. Man it was great. It the biggest spiritual intake that i've had in a while. Fave was probably the medal of honor talk by President Eyring and then in close second was Elder Holland's talk. I get way too emotional during their talks. Man I get reminded constantly of how much I appreciate being out here. A few times during conference I sat pondering on how sick it is to be here doing what i'm doing. And not only that but doing what i'm doing at this time in the worlds history. Along with that i get constant reminders of how many weaknesses i have. The Lord is helping me through them though. I'm glad to hear that the fam is doing well. I am grateful for all of you and the strength that i get from your prayers. Please keep saying them for me. I love you and miss you guys.

No comments: