A day in the life of an Elder

Monday, May 11, 2009

HEY!!

Hey what's happenin'!

Um so it was great talking to you yesterday! I have to admit that that was the most I've ever thought about home on the mish haha. Pero esta bien. I knew that school was going to come up! At least we got some stuff figured out. So....... Um you're pretty much up to date on my life..... You know I did not get the opportunity to share much of my testimony on the phone so I am going to take that privilege now. There is so much strength in the Lord. It seems like a no brainer but it is true. I've figured out a few things out here and those things came from giving myself up. I have felt the Lord guide me through many things out here. It is hard out here. It is hard keep going through each rejection of the Gospel but salvation is not easy. Some folks miss the mark on that one. Salvation and eventual exaltation comes through faith in the Christ, constant repentance and saving ordinances performed by and through the Priesthood. As we learn and follow our given Example, the Great Mediator, we start to see things as God sees them. Of course only to our limited and finite thinking but still we gain divine perspective of ourselves and others. I know that I am God's son. I know that He loves me and wants everything for me. As we study and understand the Eternal Plan of Happiness we start to have the desire to continue in discipleship of Jesus Christ. I am grateful for that knowledge because it carries me. I know what I must do and cannot lose focus. I share my testimony given me in the name of Jesus Christ. I am staying here for the next transfer and am excited for the people that we are working with! Also I have needed to repent for a while now. I need to use my myldsmail account to email so that is what I'm going to do from now on and just use this email account as storage. So if you need my other account it is dcalbaum@myldsmail.net. You don't need to send a duplicate here because it just forwards automatically from my other account. I love you so much and wish you a happy week!!

No comments: