A day in the life of an Elder

Monday, June 22, 2009

Hey Familia!

Hey familia!! The pic is of a girl named Jenicca Gute that we taught the lessons to. Her dad is a recent convert and he was able to baptize her. It was great! Fam'lies can be together forever.... I was singing that while I typed it. Yeah that would be fine to go to a SL campus... I'll just have to buy a moped to get up there haha. Decked out with flames... maybe a sweet jacket. Uber cool. Well this week has been a good one. I found out today that i'll be stayin here another six weeks. I was excited to get that news because there are alot of good peeps here. Our zone is getting 3 greenies haha. I think this is president's "experiment" zone. Of course he is inspired to do everything so in reality this is God's experiment zone haha. I really like the missionaries here. They are getting better and better as time goes on. I bring good news that the work is progressing forward... I've said it once and i'll say it again, we are on the verge of great missionary work as the Lord's church continues under His direction. I am honored to be a full time part of it. Well sorry it seems like there is less and less time to email you every week but I hope that my pathetic efforts to write will suffice. Happy Father's day! This lady we were talking to said how come you get to call your moms on moms day but you don't get to call on papa's day? Whats the deal. I said it's probably because the moms need it more. No offence on either side. I'll get that faxed to ya this week for sure. Much Love. Keep on keepin on. Peace.

No comments: