A day in the life of an Elder

Monday, June 15, 2009

Hidee ho!!

Hidee ho!! Sorry it's been a quick pday so I have just a minute to write you! So This week has been good. The ward is making great progress toward breaking the barrier between the full-time missionary efforts and the wards themselves. It is great... There are going to be major strides in the work as soon as that barrier completely crumbles. I don't know how much that means to ya but you'll start see the Work increasing greatly. It is good to hear from you. So we are eating with a very nice family in the ward tonite. They are the Macys. They always treat us like kings. Sorry I don't have more time to write but I am grateful to you for the love that you show to me and always for your prayers. Keep 'em up please. I love you all!!!!!!

Peace

No comments: