A day in the life of an Elder

Monday, August 3, 2009

Hello hello

Hey fam! So news... I am getting moved back up to Gridley. I am going to orroville in the Gridley Stake... It is a super interesting place from what I've heard. For matt and alexis that is about another hour and a half up the hill next to yuba city. President told us Friday so it was easy sayin bye cuz I did it all at church. It is sad leaving alot of my friends down here in Auburn but that is the missionary life. I'm excited for the new surroundings and the chance to meet and make new friends. My new comp is elder king. I've heard that he is pre tight so I'm excited to meet him. I've really grown to love the people here. They are great people. I'm happy to say that the thought of home in 3 months isn't effecting me too much. There are some missionaries that you can tell that it really gets to 'em. "Trunky" I learned that that term is like 100 years old. I was talking to a brother in the ward and he used trunky as he was talking about when he was serving the Lord. I thought it was funny. Anywho I'm excited for the move. I had someone set up a facebook account so that some people could keep in touch so feel free to request me to be your friend. I won't be using it till I get back but it is an easy way to keep in touch I figure... Anywho Thanks for all the help and everything. I'll email my new address either tomorrow or next week. I love you all!! thank you

No comments: