A day in the life of an Elder

Monday, August 17, 2009

Hey!

Well it is great to hear from you. Holy cow Mom that is great that the ball is starting to roll with that program and school and such. Your a true saint. I find myself bragging about my fam often. I can't get over the blessing that it is to have the fam that I do. I must have done somethin right up in Heaven. Actually they do say that the some of the blessings that we have were predicated upon the laws that we obeyed in Heaven aka the fam. That is cool to think about. I'm so grateful for the opportunity to serve. I say that often but it is such a blessing to be learning and growing as much as I am and helping others with their eternal progression. After all that is what this life is all about. One of the great truths that has hit me recently is that our Father in Heaven loves us despite of our constant yieldings to sin. When my mind is ready to shut down and I get slothful in the work and feel that I am doing just a small fraction of the work that needs to be done I feel the warmth of the Comforter come over me and raise my chin letting me know of the great love that my Father in Heaven has for me and of His constant care. I'm so grateful for that knowledge... I am going to get off the computer so elder Aho can get on. He's sweet. He's from tonga and he teaches me some of it. Anywho I thank you my family for the constant care that I receive from you. I feel your love and prayers... Thanks and Love ya
Peace Elder B
P.s. Yeah that is cool if you come pick me up but problem is we wouldn't be able to do anything but sit and talk and eat and sleep, but hey I'm down if you are.

1 comment:

joanne 'aho said...

Hi there...not really sure but is Elder 'Aho's first name Maikolo? If so could you tell him that his brother Hola would love to hear from him (i'm his wife). Our email is jojo.and.hola@hotmail.com. Thanks!