A day in the life of an Elder

Monday, June 9, 2008

Much Love, Elder B.

Family!
How's it hangin'? It's transfer day tomorrow and i'm stayin here. Elder parks is goin to redding where i was born. My new comp is Elder Glad and from what i hear he's quite an interesting guy if you know what i mean. The work is going well... There are alot of things happening in gridley and i'm excited for this next transfer. Of course the town is getting smaller. I've tracted alot of the streets in gridley and i'll have to start the cycle over. We've kind of started a new program in our ward to spark missionary work within the members. The work is a heck of alot easier when the members are involved. It creates a support system that you cannot get any other way. I spoke in sacrament meeting yesterday about living worthy to have the spirit with us. It went very well. I received the treat package. Thank you so much. We also went to the temple on friday. It was so amazing. As i sat in the celestial room i started to think of how awesome it is going to be to have our family for eternity. I miss going to the temple with you all. That will be fun when i get back. We should even go to a session when you come pick me up down at Sac. Oh get this! If Alexis moves to Folsom and is in Folsom 1st ward, I could potentially serve in her ward. That would be nuts. Anywho I love you all and it is good to hear from you. Sometimes all it takes is the words of the fam to boost you back up again. Thank you all for all that you do and enjoy your week. Peace homies.
Much Love, Elder B.

No comments: