A day in the life of an Elder

Monday, June 30, 2008

Much love from the battle front

Family!
The work is good! I'm so priviliged to be working out in the field. I'm being blessed daily beyond anything that i deserve. I feel empowered by the Lord each day as the clock hits 10 a.m. and my oppurtunity to preach the gospel for that day arrives. I'm so blessed. Thank you for all of your support and it sounds like you all are way busy and such. I am excited for the many things that are coming up in the work. This one kid, Jason, is "savvin' it up hardcore" as he would put it. Yes it is Savvin'. His baptism is in a week from friday. He is an incredible kid. The work is moving forward as always and i am just trying to savor every second as it passes by. Mom that is so exciting the NY trip and everything. That must have been so incredible. Mom i'm pushing myself hard out here. with the strength of the Lord i feel nothing is impossible. He's pushing me just as Dad and you have been all throughout my life. I'm endebted to you two for all eternity because you're both the freakin' best. I'm ever grateful. I love you all so much and know that all is well.
Much love from the battle front
Elder B.

No comments: