A day in the life of an Elder

Monday, October 20, 2008

...spiritual thought for the day 1st john ch. 4: 7-9. Look it up!

Howdy family
So to answer the questions... My comp is sweet. I always treat him like he is a baby haha. I use baby talk after he's done talking to someone. Whats funny is he does really good. Better than me most times. He's a stud. So about a month ago he was talking with grandma B face to face. Appearently his grandma and our are great friends. His name is elder hansen. I need to take a pic and send it to grandma. I got all the packages. Thank you all so much. It's more than i could have asked for. thank you! The ring fits great. There are 6 missionaries in our district. One of them (E. Maughan) went to grandwiew and graduated '06. I saw him at one of the stake dances once. We're going to write a letter to President Hillier from both of us. My B-day was just like any other day haha. Although there was a family that wanted to take me out to pizza and bought me a 49ers shirt. They're sweet. Also another fam wants to take us out for my hump day and we're going to the olive garden. I'm pretty pumped. The members in this ward will do anything for us and it's sweet because it helps out so much with the work. I've grown to love the peeps out here, not just the members but everyone. Hansen loves to pump me up too. He's just super enthusiastic all the time. it's sweet. Ky buddy the decision is up to you. The 360 is sweet and you have alot of games but the Playstation is tight too and it saves us from buying a blu-ray player later. That is a tough decision... I'd probably go with the PS3 but it is totally up to you. Save up some muns so you can get some games for it too. the cougs let me down man. It's ok I want to be there when they have their BCS birth. We'll still have to see how they do the rest of the season but as of yet i'm disappointed. not that that means anything haha. It is going to be a good week. I made E. Hansen wake up at twelve midnight on my birthday to sing me happy birthday and it was pretty funny. thanks too for the video haha i loved it. Well Thanks again for all that you do! I love you so much. Also spiritual thought for the day 1st john ch. 4: 7-9. Look it up!

No comments: