A day in the life of an Elder

Monday, November 10, 2008

So this week was a grrrrreat one!

So this week was a grrrrreat one!
I found out, while we were up in Gridley for Trainer/Trainee meeting, that Bailey that I taught up in Gridley is getting baptized on Sat. So I've decided to go. You can do that once in your mission so I figured that now would be as good a time as ever. Also one of the investigators that we have here has decided to get baptized. Heavenly Father is definitely softening the hearts of the people here. I can't believe how many people are opening up to the gospel. There are alot of people at the same time lashing out against the church about prop 8 if you haven't heard already. We don't get bothered too much. Many people respect the church for standing up for what we believe in. I hope it helps people see that a true church of God will not back down on true doctrine. So this week we were teaching this family and I broke down while I was speaking about Heavenly Fathers relationship with us in comparison to our fathers that we have down here on Earth. I love you Dad, I owe most of who i am to you. And you owe most of who you are to mom! I hope that i'm making you all proud. I am trying my best. I think thats the first time in my life when I can honestly say that. So there are a few items that I need for the bizike. Sorry I feel like i'm sayin that too often but my brakes are done for and my chain is rusted over but yeah. I'll prob take it in next week... Sorry i'm lame this week. I don't have much to say but I love you all and thank you all for the support and such. Much love
Elder B.

No comments: