A day in the life of an Elder

Monday, November 17, 2008

So that is the Sport Center edition...

So basically I just got thru writing you a good size email and the computer shut off. So I'll have to give you the Sport Center version now. E. Hansen dislocated his finger playing football today. It was sweet. The baptism was way nice. One of the most spiritual experiences of my life. I have yet to take my bike in. Mom I have a letter to send out to you for your b-day so be expecting. There is a guy that we're teaching that committed to baptism on the 6th. He is way nice. We have been finding people to teach like crazy. I'm doing great. There are some pics included. I'm having loads of fun. There isn't anything really that I need. I did buy a coat for the winter that was pre cheap but super nice that the Pendleton's found at Cosco. My long one doesn't really work on the bike. Transfers are coming soon. A week from Tuesday. I'm having tons of fun. Dad there aren't too many people that give us crap for the whole Prop 8 deal but on occasion there are some crazies that will "speak their mind" to us. We have district meetings every week and since they live in our same complex we see them almost every day. Scubaing in sweet! I'd love to join you all when I get back. Mexico Should be sweet. So that is the Sport Center edition. I love you all and Hope that you have a grrrrrreat week!

E. B!

No comments: