A day in the life of an Elder

Monday, December 22, 2008

So I've been called to be a Zone Leader...

Family!
I've had a stellar week yo. I got a transfer call to auburn! I'm leaving today. Right before Christmas. Great. So I've felt incredibly blessed this past week. Like undeservingly so. We had the zone Christmas party. Thank you all for the presents and I wish I could give more to you all. I know I've said this before but I love Christmas time. My new companion is going to be elder Kecia. I heard he's a really great guy. So our ward has been really nice. They gave us too much for Christmas. Sorry this email is going to be small. So I've been called to be a Zone Leader. It will be interesting to see what it will be like. pray for me. I really am humbled by this work. I want to let you all know that it is only through the enabling power of the Godhead that I am able to do any of the things that i'm doing. I feel honored to be able to work so closely with the Lord. I am grateful for the support that I receive not only from Him but from you all as well. I send my sincerest gratitude to everyone. I love you all and know that you are always there for me. About the call I'm pretty sure that it will still be at 8:30 but it may have to change to about 9:00 but it will be right around there. I love you all and will talk to some of you on Christmas! Godspeed
Elder B

No comments: